Monobest and the worldwide innovative therapy developed by Quantix Swiss
The new therapeutic frontier for the treatment of Intermittent claudication: The use of the autologous cell line of mononuclear cells (PBMNC – Peripheral Blood Mono-Nuclear Cells) containing monocytes, by drawing blood from the self-same patient.
Quantix Swiss with Swiss Stem Cell Fundation, has developed an innovative GMP product for autologous cell therapy, using Monocytes and Lymphocytes, to treat lower limb ischemia.
For this therapy PBMCs are used: peripheral blood mononuclear cells, that is, the mononucleate cells of the peripheral blood of the self-same patient. These cells are:
- Monocytes and lymphocytes
- A low percentage of granulocytes
- Enriched plasma platelets (they increase the effects of monocytes)
- There are no red blood cells
These cells are treated with a hypoxic pre-conditioning, in order to increase the angiogenic potential, in order to:
- Promote cellular adhesion
- Better resist oxidative stress
- Produce the vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)